Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
narayanaqlik
Creator
Creator

How to Calculate Median number of days to close compliance/risk?

Hi All, 

Have a nice day.

I have two date fields CteateDate, UpdateDate here i need to calculate MEDIAN NUMBER DAYS to close a risk by using these two date fields . so how to calculate median in qliksense.

Kindly help in this to calculate median number of daty.. to take to close the risk.

Thanks every one...!

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can you explain with some example?

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
narayanaqlik
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for quick reponse  MVP

here i need to calculate median number days to close a risk

here i have two dates fields one is CreateDate field and another one is UpdateDate 

some risk will take 7 days some risk will take 10, 12, 15... son like (i.e CtreateDate-UpdateDate)

but here i need to calculate median number of days to take to close the risk How?

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Perhaps this

Median(Interval(CtreateDate-UpdateDate, 'DD'))

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
narayanaqlik
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Anil Babu,

Thanks for giving good response , yes it is working fine 

if we want apply conditions how can we apply for same median number calculations 

if i want to do  calculation only for closed risks , i need to calculation median number days to close the risks.

Could you please give the suitable logic Very Thanks....!