Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shefali30
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to Show KPI in Map

Map.jpeg

Want to show Map like this in qliksense in which we can show KPIs and state and district wise measures separately for each state and district.

Do we have any Map extension in Qliksense which can be suitable for this type of requirement? 

Or there is any alternative?

@johnw @sunny_talwar @swuehl 

4 Replies
Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@Shefali30 

I have done something similar by creating custom labels in the mapping. This is done using a bubble layer and using symbols as bubble shape. I have attached some instruction I have drawn up on how to do this. You can do the multiple lines with multiple bubble layers and adjust the x, y positioning. 

This will be really cluttered in the smaller regions and I have not seen a way to do the offset lines/labels like you have above. 

Hope this helps, glad to answer any questions! 

-Steven 

Shefali30
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Can you provide a qvf file to see how have you done the requirement?

Also i want to show measures on map of the states all the time(Dont want to  show them on hover only). Can it be possible?

Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@Shefali30 

I can not share a QVF at the moment. The PDF above gives the step by step on how to create. This is not a hover on info bubble, it is a label/measure that is visible once created as long as you have the bubble layer turned on. 

Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@Shefali30 Did you try to apply this to your map?