Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alberto_cuozzo_
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to connect QlikSense Business to MySQL DB by ODBC

Hi everybody.

I appreciate a lot if someone can help me on this topic.

I do not see in QlikSense Business anything that can address me to fix the issue.

Thank you for any input you will be able to give me

Alberto

2 Replies
Ivan_Bozov
Luminary
Luminary

Hi, I never had to do this in Qlik Cloud. There is some info here: Qlik Sense Cloud Business - MS SQL Connector (video)

Keep in mind that not everything that you can do with the Enterprise version is possible in the Cloud environment.

vizmind.eu
alberto_cuozzo_
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you very much Ivan.

Alberto

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 14 set 2018, alle ore 19:14, Ivan Bozov <qcwebmaster@qlikview.com> ha scritto:

How to connect QlikSense Business to MySQL DB by ODBC

reply from Ivan Bozov in Qlik Sense App Development & Usage - View the full discussion

Hi, I never hat to use this in Qlik Cloud. There is some info here: Qlik Sense Cloud Business - MS SQL Connector (video)

Keep in mind that not everything that you can do with the Enterprise version is possible in the Cloud environment.

Reply to this message by replying to this email, or go to the message on Qlik Community

Start a new discussion in Qlik Sense App Development & Usage by email or at Qlik Community

Following How to connect QlikSense Business to MySQL DB by ODBC in these streams: Inbox

© 1993-2018 QlikTech International AB | Copyright & Trademarks | Privacy | Terms of Use | Software EULA