Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akshay_chavan
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to do scenarios based calculations in Qlik sense

Hi All,

Hope you all are doing great!!

I have Following Question:

I have Following Fields in table and want to calculate the % of Completeness.

Stage  State % of Completeness ELSE State % of Completeness ELSE State % of Completeness
MDM Data Processing  In Progress/Awaiting User Info/Pending Task/Pending Approval 40% Closed/Cancelled  0% _ _
SAP Processing  In Progress/Pending Task 60% Cancelled  0% Resolved/Closed  100%

I want to calculate the % of completeness of SAP Processing stage logic : on the following criteria.

--> % of completeness from MDM Data Processing stage (40%) to SAP Processing stage (60%) needs to be shown based on the workflow completion status

WF completion Status
Supply Plant Supply Hub Receiving Hub Receiving Plant
Completed In Progress In Progress In Progress

--> Maximum possibility will be workflows might be available at all the 4 plants – Supply plant, Supply hub, Receiving hub and Receiving plant. 5 % can be increased if the workflow gets completed at each plants.

--> If the workflows are available at any three, any two (or) any one of the plant, 5 % can be increased till the workflow gets completed.

--> If the workflow is completed at the all the plants then % of completeness at “SAP Processing Stage” can be shown as 60%.

--> If the workflow status is maintained as  "completed", “blank”, ” _”,  “Not valid”,  “Not valid – No status”,  then 5% can be considered for these status. if the workflow gets completed at all the plants.

Example :

1)

a. For the below scenario SAP Processing % can be shown as 45%.

If the workflow gets completed at all the 4 plants, then it can be shown as 60%

AGI  CPM Number Supply Plant Supply Hub Receiving Hub Receiving Plant
12345 CPM0001902 0628 - Completed A710 - In Progress A810 - In Progress BR25 - In Progress

2)

b. Workflows are available only at supplying and receiving plants for the below scenario. but as mentioned above ,If the workflow status is maintained as  "completed", “blank”, ” _”,  “Not valid”,  “Not valid – No status”,  then 5% can be considered for these status. SO, In this case SAP Processing % can be shown as 55%, 

if the workflow gets completed at receiving plant, then it should consider as workflows are completed at all the 4 plants and SAP Processing % should reflect as 60%

AGI  CPM Number Supply Plant Supply Hub Receiving Hub Receiving Plant
12345 CPM0001902 11AC - Completed _ Not Valid – No Status 7203 - In Progress

How I can achieve the above scenarios and get the desired output.

Thanks in advance!!

Yours help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Akshay C.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
akshay_chavan
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I resolved this query by myself.