Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supriya4
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to mask URL by a column value

Hi Everyone,

I have made a column of URL of org Directory in my data load editor by concatenating a sring with an ID. The URL is unique for each Resource Name.  I want that the URL must be hidden under every Resource name. 

Right now, this is what I have done. I have hidden the URL by the text-Group Directory URL in the URL Label.

clipboard_image_0.png

But, I want this to happen-(I can change the representation to URL, but how to add the unique URL to it?)

clipboard_image_1.png

It would be great if someone can help, thanks in advance!

3 Replies
dplr-rn
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

The dimension will be Group Directory URL and change text representation to URL and below it you will see url label give your name column there e.g. =Name

Supriya4
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I was successful in adding the Group Directory URL as a dimension. However, in the URL label, it is not accepting any of the dimensions(like =Name)

Its giving me a null value(-) whenever i added any of the table fields as URL label.

sbsaokar
Contributor
Contributor

Did you find any solution on this? i have the same requirements, seems like it is feasible in qlikview but not in qliksense. Also, i see this feature in Qliksense April 2020 but not previous version.