Qlik Community

Ask a Question

App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
April 22, 2PM EST: Learn about GeoOperations in Qlik Sense SaaS READ MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Supriya4
Contributor II
Contributor II

How to mask URL by a column value

Hi Everyone,

I have made a column of URL of org Directory in my data load editor by concatenating a sring with an ID. The URL is unique for each Resource Name.  I want that the URL must be hidden under every Resource name. 

Right now, this is what I have done. I have hidden the URL by the text-Group Directory URL in the URL Label.

clipboard_image_0.png

But, I want this to happen-(I can change the representation to URL, but how to add the unique URL to it?)

clipboard_image_1.png

It would be great if someone can help, thanks in advance!

3 Replies
dilipranjith
Partner
Partner

The dimension will be Group Directory URL and change text representation to URL and below it you will see url label give your name column there e.g. =Name

Supriya4
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I was successful in adding the Group Directory URL as a dimension. However, in the URL label, it is not accepting any of the dimensions(like =Name)

Its giving me a null value(-) whenever i added any of the table fields as URL label.

sbsaokar
Contributor
Contributor

Did you find any solution on this? i have the same requirements, seems like it is feasible in qlikview but not in qliksense. Also, i see this feature in Qliksense April 2020 but not previous version.