Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surtex
Contributor III
Contributor III

Interval between two dates with set expression

Hey Members,

i have the following problem: 

I would like to calculate the differences (in days) between two dates witth set expression, like here:

SLA Statuswechsel with SLA Status 'Technical Complete' - SLA Statuswechsel with SLA Status 'Open'

Following necessary information:

SLA Statuswechsel = Date Field (includes the date in following format: DD.MM.YYYY)

SLA Status: Includes different Status (Open, In Progress, Technical Complete, Close).

Can anyone help me???

Thanks and regards

Josh

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
LRuCelver
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Try this:

fAbs(Only({<Status={'Technical Complete'}>} [SLA Statuswechsel]) - Only({<Status={'Open'}>} [SLA Statuswechsel]))

View solution in original post

6 Replies
LRuCelver
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Try this:

fAbs(Only({<Status={'Technical Complete'}>} [SLA Statuswechsel]) - Only({<Status={'Open'}>} [SLA Statuswechsel]))
surtex
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hey thanks but the solution doesn't work for me. I would like to use this formula in a KPI diagram where you can just use measures and not dimensions...

surtex
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hey both solutions works in a table but not in a measure KPI field. Do you have any explanation?

surtex
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Does this function works with AVG too?

LRuCelver
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

You can use most aggregation functions (min, max, sum, avg, ...) instead of Only().