Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II

Is it possible to use Where and Where exists in single load script ?

I have a load script where i am using where exists, now if I have to add a where clause - how it can be done ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Maybe something like:

where exists(FIELD) and AnotherCondition;

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Maybe something like:

where exists(FIELD) and AnotherCondition;

kathrines
Contributor II
Contributor II

Yes, it is possible to use both WHERE and WHERE EXISTS in a single load script in QlikView or Qlik Sense.

The WHERE clause is used to filter data based on a specific condition or set of conditions, while the WHERE EXISTS clause is used to check for the existence of a subquery.

For example, suppose you have two tables named "Sales" and "Customers". You can use the WHERE clause to filter the Sales table based on a specific condition, such as the Sales amount being greater than a certain value:

kathrines
Contributor II
Contributor II

Yes, it is possible to use both WHERE and WHERE EXISTS in a single load script in QlikView or Qlik Sense.

The WHERE clause is used to filter data based on a specific condition or set of conditions, while the WHERE EXISTS clause is used to check for the existence of a subquery.

For example, suppose you have two tables named "Sales" and "Customers". You can use the WHERE clause to filter the Sales table based on a specific condition, such as the Sales amount being greater than a certain value:

https://www.reactiontimetest.net/