Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ehsanhm8
Contributor
Contributor

Issue with Incrementing Field Value Using Action Button in Inphinity Form

I am encountering an issue within my Qlik Sense application using an Inphinity form. I have set up a form that includes various dimensions and measures. In the form configuration section, there are two particular fields named "IntTemp" and "CheckButton." The "CheckButton" field is configured as an Action Button, which performs an action named "Checked." Meanwhile, the "IntTemp" field is a number (formatted).

In the form's Actions section, I have a sequence named "Checked" triggered by a Row button. This sequence includes an action named "Plus1," set to modify the "IntTemp" field's value. The "Plus1" action is configured with the type "Set cell value," targeting the "IntTemp" field. For the value expression, I used "=$(IntTemp) + 1."

Here's the issue I'm facing: When I click the "CheckButton" in any row, it triggers the action and sets the "IntTemp" field's value to 1 as expected for the first time. However, upon saving the form and clicking the "CheckButton" again, the value in the "IntTemp" field remains 1 instead of incrementing to 2. My expectation is for each click of the "CheckButton" to increment the "IntTemp" field's value by 1, but this incrementation does not persist.

Could you please assist me in resolving this issue, ensuring that each click on the "CheckButton" properly increments the "IntTemp" field's value by 1 and retains this incremented value for subsequent actions? If additional information is needed, I am happy to provide it.

Thank you for your support.

Labels (1)
0 Replies