Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tens
Partner - Contributor III

Issues data profiling & creating application from hub with Windows server 2019 update

Hi,

We encountered some issues today with some qlik sense server on Windows 2019 server with qlik sense Nov 2020 and feb 2021. The problem doesn't occured on the Nov 2021.

Indeed, with the update of Windows server 2019 KB5018419, we couldn't create any application from hub. But the app creation from websocket in dev hub was still working Net framework seems to create this bug.

We also have some issues when opening qlik application with the data profiling service api. 

We have rollback the Windows server. 

We would like to know if any people has encountered the same issues today ? 

Is there any patch to plan in the following day if the problem is confirmed from others ? 

Thanks 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
5 Replies
Luigi_Teti

Hi,

same problem here and in the Windows Event Viewer we logged many errors related to the Sense Engine.

February 2021 Patch 9

tens
Author

Hi Luigi, 

Your answer conforts me in this bug. Does anyone at Qlik get the issue ? End of support for feb 2021 is only on feb 2022. I know that there's the node vunerabilty has to be corrected by upgrading on nov 2021 version. But some of our customers didn't answer so they still are on some ancient version. 

Luigi_Teti

Unfortunately, I have been trying to open a case from the Support page for two days now, but an undefined error prevents me from creating the ticket...

Were you able to open a case?

Luigi_Teti

tens
Author

Hi Luigi, 

Sorry for the late answer, quite busy this time. Thank for your response and for forwarding the answer from Qlik. I'm gonna close the thread.