Qlik Community

App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
Read about the latest Qlik Community enhancements on the Community News blog!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anmartin
Contributor II
Contributor II

Limit graph data in function of date filter selection

Hello,

I have a graph that is plotting data from a aggregation I have defined.

Currently the graphe shows all the data available in the source, no matter what the selections are.

However, I would like the data of the graph the be related to the week & year selected above, so that if the user choses weeknumber 3 and year 2020, the graph would show all the data UNTIL week number 3 of 2020, and not the data after.

What do I need to change in my formula to take the week & year concatenation in my selection ?

Attached is how my graph looks like currently and below is my data formula :

sum({<[DimDate.WeekNumberOfYear]=,[DimDate.PublicationYear]=>}
aggr(
((sum({<[DimDate.WeekNumberOfYear]=,[DimDate.PublicationYear]=>}[#Fournis] + [#Reassorts] - [#Invendus])
+
sum({<[DimDate.WeekNumberOfYear]=,[DimDate.PublicationYear]=>} [#SubscriptionAlternateKeyOrderQuantity]))
)
,[DimProduct.ProductKey],Label_Flag_Gratuit,Mapping_Type,DiffusionType,[DimProduct.IsDigital],ConditionsAbosMod,ProductCategory,[DimGeography.CountryOrigin],[DimDate.WeekNumberOfYear],[DimDate.PublicationYear],PublicationDateKey
)
)/count({<[DimDate.IsDayOffBelgium] -= {1},[DimDate.WeekNumberOfYear]=,[DimDate.PublicationYear]=>}Distinct PublicationDateKey)

2 Replies
kashyap
Partner
Partner

Hi

please go through the link attached 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/QlikView-Documents/YTQ-QTD-MTD-and-WTD/ta-p/1489245

Hope it helps 

thanks

anmartin
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for the link but unfortunately it doesn't resolve my problem because I don"t want Year/Month/Week-to date but rather Start of the data to date.

I have data from 2018 in my set thus I would like to shaw data from the very start until this date that is for example he 20th of Febrary 2020.