cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jerryhelms2017
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Multi KPI - icons and conditional coloring

The following graphic is from the Qlik help site.  Does anyone have a code sample showing how to conditionally set icons and colors?

kpi.PNG

Labels (4)
8 Replies
UserID2626
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

this is you can achieve under each measure section

Image.JPG

you can simply select the icon for each measure by clicking below icon

Image.JPG

or you can give condition in set expression like if(sum([Revenue])>0,'lui-icon lui-icon--log-in', 'lui-icon lui-icon--person')

giving icon based on dimension is not possible.

rakeshshah
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Thanks, I've got a similar issue - wondering how you do this for colours though. the image provided by Qlik seems to show conditional colours based on value - but im having trouble finding it. I saw this "conditional value colour" but it doesn't bring up an FX to enter the condition.

rakeshshah_0-1593142890592.png

orstenkarki
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello, in order for this to work, you need to set the conditional colours at the Master Item (measure) level.

Cheers!

smgt90
Contributor II
Contributor II

This is the correct solution, thanks!

chapil
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello all, 

I have got the same question :  as someone know how they did this ? Like reduce the space between each measure ? or how they succeed to put the description of the measure at the top of the measure and at the same time at the bottom ? 

Thanks a lot, 

random_user_3869
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

can anyone tell me in detail how you add the "-26%' at this size ? Is it the second row ? Can you share a sample please it would be grateful ! Thanks 

mrcstmit
Contributor II
Contributor II

Has anybody found how to add in the multiple KPI the lower measure and label (e.g.:"▼26%" "from yesterday") for each main measure with different font dimension and label under the value?

mrcstmit_0-1701944174872.png

QlikAdminF
Contributor
Contributor

Here:
=If([value]>0, 'lui-icon lui-icon--triangle-top',' lui-icon lui-icon--triangle-bottom')