Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biponbike
Contributor
Contributor

New Pivot Table isn't visible in PDF export

Dear Community,

We've been using the new Qlik Cloud Pivot Table in a lot of our app

Now, we want to configure a subscription that sends a couple of sheets as PDF via email. We noticed that the pivot tables aren't shown in the PDF, there's just blank space.

This is a bug which is frustrating, because the new pivot table itself is great and we are only missing the PDF export functionality.

Is this already known?

Many thanks!

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@biponbike I don't have any problem when I export with PDF (Using Chrome and Edge at least).

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
biponbike
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Anil_Babu_Samineni ,

Thanks for your answer!

Have you tried with the new Pivot table under Custom Objects? That one doesn't work in the export for me, even in a fresh app without customizations in the table itself.

biponbike_0-1705657633170.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@biponbike Ah, thanks for clarification. That is limitation.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/creat...

• Exporting to image, PDF or Excel is not supported.
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
jackm75
Creator
Creator

@Anil_Babu_Samineni Do you know of any timeline to getting this basic needed functionality working? 

I have also asked the question here with no response: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Design/Checkout-the-New-Pivot-Table/bc-p/2413746#M9957

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@jackm75 Perhaps you can follow this: News feed for Qlik Cloud. Because this is not introduced just yet. 

jackm75
Creator
Creator

@Anil_Babu_Samineni thanks for the reply. I do follow that news feed and hope to see this particular update each time I open it 😀.  Will keep an eye on it.