Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
biponbike
Contributor
Contributor

New Pivot Table isn't visible in PDF export

Dear Community,

We've been using the new Qlik Cloud Pivot Table in a lot of our app

Now, we want to configure a subscription that sends a couple of sheets as PDF via email. We noticed that the pivot tables aren't shown in the PDF, there's just blank space.

This is a bug which is frustrating, because the new pivot table itself is great and we are only missing the PDF export functionality.

Is this already known?

Many thanks!

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

6 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

@biponbike I don't have any problem when I export with PDF (Using Chrome and Edge at least).

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
biponbike
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi @Anil_Babu_Samineni ,

Thanks for your answer!

Have you tried with the new Pivot table under Custom Objects? That one doesn't work in the export for me, even in a fresh app without customizations in the table itself.

biponbike_0-1705657633170.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@biponbike Ah, thanks for clarification. That is limitation.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Visualizations/creat...

• Exporting to image, PDF or Excel is not supported.
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
jackm75
Creator
Creator

@Anil_Babu_Samineni Do you know of any timeline to getting this basic needed functionality working? 

I have also asked the question here with no response: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Design/Checkout-the-New-Pivot-Table/bc-p/2413746#M9957

Anil_Babu_Samineni

@jackm75 Perhaps you can follow this: News feed for Qlik Cloud. Because this is not introduced just yet. 

jackm75
Creator
Creator

@Anil_Babu_Samineni thanks for the reply. I do follow that news feed and hope to see this particular update each time I open it 😀.  Will keep an eye on it.