Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robinrouleur
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Nov 2019 release - right click from mashup stopped working?

When I upgraded to the new Nov 2019 release our mashup users found that they could no longer right-click on tables to export cell value or to Excel.  The cell border just gets highlighted without the pop-up that used to appear and allow these two options.  The chart I am using is the inbuilt container object with straight tables within it.  It looks like a bug, has anyone else had a similar experience?

It works in the standard Sense UI but not the mashup.  The app and mashup did  not change during the upgrade.  I've also tried multiple browsers with the same result.

2 Replies
robinrouleur
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Just an update on versions in for any followers. 

I've discovered that the problem did not appear with the Nov-2019 release as first thought. The last version where we know it worked was Jun-2019-SR1. We have also confirmed that it doesn't work in the Sep-2019 release or Sep-2019-SR1.

This means the problem was introduced in one of Jun-2019-SR2,3,4 or Sep-2019 and has persisted since.

psublue98
Creator
Creator

Yes! Trying to drum up support to get R&D to reinstate this much needed feature https://community.qlik.com/t5/Suggest-an-Idea/Re-enable-native-container-object-right-click-exportin...