Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mscagliusi
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Nprinting - Create Import Task - Creating Users - Email failed

Hello everyone,

I really hope to find a solution or an explanation for the problem I'm straggling with.

I have a report that should be sent by email to several users (about 100) without a Qlik Sense domain. Every user requires  different filters, so my solution is using an Excel file that can be imported by using the functionality of "Create Import Task".

It works correctly and every user with each filter has been created. The problem is that no email is sent and the task for email delivering, always Fails with the log "Execution startup failed: Identity Parameter name: Missing parameter".

I checked Security Roles and they are ok, everything is Enabled.

I think this happens because users don't have a Domain account, but, on the basis of Qlik Sense guide, it should not be mandatory because I am not sending the report on Qlik Sense Hub neither creating On-Demand reports in QlikView.

So I can't figure out what I'm missing. I really hope to receive your support or any suggestions.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Check the answer to the following question https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting/Qlik-Nprinting-task-failed-with-error-Fatal-Execution-s... that has the same error message.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.