Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samrithi
Contributor III
Contributor III

Null Values in Pivot table

I have pivot table with calculated measures as attached.

but trying to remove the blank values and unchecked the null values also but still not working .

appreciate the solution.

Thanks

2 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

The checkboxes you have unchecked is to exclude if the dimension values are null(), not the expression. 

You have dimension values, but you do not have expression output on all these dimension value combination. 

Try to, in properties, uncheck include zero values in the add-on -> data handeling section, it might help.

Samrithi
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Yes . You are correct its not the actual null values, those are the values which are not filtered on calculated dimension.

I tried it its not working.

Actually added date variable in the expression but its not filtering the dates as shown(pic).

Actual format could be in new file it should filter for every Thursday values like 4/11, 4/25, … 

Its working in my local version i.e new but my work version is feb2018 so its not working the same in old version.

expression is :   

"if([BBK.WeekDay]='Thu',
num((rangesum(Before(sum({<[BBK.PERIOD]={">=$(=vStartDate)<=$(=vEndDate)"}>}[BBK.BBK_ITEM]),0,day([BBK.PERIOD])))/
rangesum(Before(sum({<[BBK.PERIOD]={">=$(=vStartDate)<=$(=vEndDate)"}>}[BBK.BBK_OPP_ITEM]),0,day([BBK.PERIOD])))),'#0.00%')

,0)"

Its working on new version but not in the old one. tried many ways like below.

1. >=$(=$(vStartDate))<=$(=$(vEndDate))

2.>=$(=date$(vStartDate))<=$(=date(vEndDate))

3. >=$(vStartDate)<=$(vEndDate)

still no use. taken variable on load script also but not working.

Appreciate the solution