Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Karthick30
Creator
Creator

Number into Percentage format

Hello,

I am using Sum(sales) as measure and year and Region as Dimension. I have total 5 regions. I am using vizlib Stacked bar chart in qliksense. I am getting value as 8 digits like 32123567.. but I would like to show it as % format. tried to changed it to Number and used % from option , but its giving 32123567%.. 

I need to show like US:60% , Mexico:35% like this.. Any idea on this

Labels (1)
5 Replies
vijaynov
Contributor II
Contributor II

Sum(sales)/sum(total sales)*100 & %
Karthick30
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks . But already I am using Sum(total sales) in measure.. I am seeing 5 segments in my stacked bar chart for each bar. how to enter sum(sales) for each Region

Karthick30
Creator
Creator
Author

In detail,  I am using 2 Dimensions .( Year and Region) and 1 measure as Sum( sales).. so i am getting one bar with stacked 5 regions.. and values showing as 2314534 for one region , 134xxxxx for one region.. how to convert this as %. since i am using Sum(sales) already in measure , how to calculate region wise %. Any idea is greatly appreciated

AlexGol
Contributor II
Contributor II

You need to make changes in your measure. Instead of Sum (sales) type  Sum(sales)/sum(total sales)*100, as person above said. Choose % in Data->Select Measure->Number formatting. This should work if you described your problem correctly.

if you don't plan you plan to fail
Karthick30
Creator
Creator
Author

Sorry. Sum(total sales) is what I am using in measure.. how to calculate sum(sales) for each region..