Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manoj2102
Contributor III
Contributor III

OnOpen trigger in Qlik Sense to open default Sheet

Hi to All,

is there a way to open automatically Home Page Sheet of my app, when I click on icon's app in Hub, without show sheet's grid?

Thank you very much!

13 Replies
shameem_m
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello Manoj,

Do you have any solution for this. I have same requirement in our project.

Thanks,

Shameem

jobsonkjoseph
Creator III
Creator III

Yesterday's webinar on Qlik Sense November 2018 release, Mike has shown similar object item, it's going to be released next week.

You can check it then.

Rebel
Contributor II
Contributor II

I have the same question as manoj2102.  Is there a way to accomplish this in Qlik Sense November 2018?

jan_strand
Contributor II
Contributor II

Any updates on this? I just checked the release notes for Nov'18 and Feb'19, and found nothing on this.

SteveNewman
Employee
Employee

I believe that this is what you are looking for...

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/November2018/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Bookmarks/set-defaul...

If you don't want any selections, you can just bookmark the sheet and it will be the one that will open.

Rebel
Contributor II
Contributor II

The default bookmark does not produce the desired result.

From the Hub, when I click an app, the "app overview" appears.  Then I click a sheet to open that sheet. 

I am trying to find a way to skip the "app overview" and go directly to a specific sheet.

pauljohansson
Creator III
Creator III

Enriquemmesteo
Creator
Creator

Did you find a way to do this?

jan_strand
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi!

Qlik solved this by adding the default bookmark option in newer releases. Open the sheet you would like to be the one to open when the app opens. Make a bookmark and right click it and make it the default one. The sheet will then open directly when the app is opened.

Regards

Jan