Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rodrigo_martins
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Problem exporting images to PDF in Qlik Cloud

Hey guys,

I'm having an issue generating PDF reports from components that use images hosted in Qlik Cloud applications. For example, I have an app with several images that feed an indicator, and which are displayed dynamically. To do this, I modify the url of the image component according to a calculation condition (such as a green arrow up, or red arrow down).

The problem occurs when exporting this folder to PDF, as images referenced through urls from Qlik Cloud itself do not load. I would like to know if I am doing something wrong or if anyone else has this problem.

Images added in object properties (such as background images) are exported correctly. I've tested with more than one type of component, both native components and extensions, and the behavior is the same. Below is a print of the last comparison I made. The first component is a text object with the background image set in the properties (exported correctly), the two objects below have the images linked via the url, and do not appear in the export.

rodrigo_martins_0-1714500452476.png

I have already checked and added the tenant url in the CSP settings, and the problem continues to occur.

Thank you for your help!

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

0 Replies