Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.
I have an app which is for incremental loads and then data is stored in a QVD. It was used to work fine but since a few days ago I get next error:
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I thought it was maybe because other apps are reading from that qvd while it is been stored. But I stopped all tasks and reload it and got same error.
Thank you all
I had an issue like you described, turned out that the specific QVD file was corrupted when I tried to load it.
Luckily I had a backup and once I replaced the corrupted file everything works fine.
My suggestion, try to open the QVD file using Q-Eye software and see if it opens with no issues.