Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
saviobueno
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

QMC Qlik Sense - Custom Properties Owner

Friends.

I need to create a Security Rule in Qlik Sense's QMC so that a user with a Publisher rule can only create, edit, change and delete their own Custom Properties in QMC.

I already researched and found nothing about Custom Properties Owner in Security Rules, any idea how to solve this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amigos.

Preciso criar uma Regra de Segurança no QMC do Qlik Sense, para que um usuário com uma regra de Publicador, somente consiga criar, editar, alterar e deletar suas próprias Custom Properties no QMC.

Já pesquisei e não encontrei nada sobre Owner de Custom Properties em Security Rules, alguma luz? 

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Create like this in your security Rule?

1) Create Custom property : ADGroup

2) Create security rule

((user.group=resource.@ADGroup))

3) Go to Custom property : Add Values

4) Go to Apps and tag them via custom property

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
saviobueno
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Dear Anil_Badu_SaminEni.

What I need is that when accessing the QMC, the user who is logged in and has access to the Custom Properties menu, can only list, edit, change their own Custom Properties.
Do you know how I can do that?

I've tried with the ModifiedByUserName field, to no avail.

Anyway, I appreciate your attention.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you are admin you can do otherwise inform to Admin to do this in local environment to test.

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful