Qlik Sense Document Analyzer V1.3 update is now available for download at:
Qlikview Cookbook: QS Document Analyzer http://qlikviewcookbook.com/recipes/download-info/qs-document-analyzer/
Changes for this release include:
- Add "Expression Table Count" for Variables.
- Now validating expressions. Added two new attributes, "ExpressionCheckResult" and "MasterMeasureCheckResult".
- Support for analyzing applications on Qlik Sense Enterprise. Only NTLM (Windows) auth is currently supported.
- Collecting expressions used in Title / Subtitle / Footnote.
- Possible to specify a Bookmark Name that should be applied before Objects are calculated.
Thank you so much for keeping this tool up to date!
Workaround: In case others are getting the issue:
Copy the entire directory:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\QsAppMetadataConnector
I had that issue with QSD June now resolved.
Qlik Sense Desktop is required to be installed on a workstation, typically separate from the server. QS Document Analyzer is installed on the workstation, and the target QS Enterprise Server and application are specified when configuring the connection on the desktop.