Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
a_brancati
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

QS Side Menu

Hi everybody,

My QS Side Menu (the filters tool) isn't working correctly as shown in the image below,

please help me to see the written in grey!

Thank you very much!Cattura.PNG

Labels (2)
9 Replies
gbommisetti
Contributor II
Contributor II

$(".qv-collapsed-listbox .title-wrapper").css("background-color", "white");

kaiser_dias
Contributor
Contributor

Good morning!!!

I've been the same issue. However, I didn't understand what should I do with this command line at this answer.

Thanks!!!

gbommisetti
Contributor II
Contributor II

you will have to add it to your extension .js file so first unzip the extension :

image.png

and edit the qs sidemenu.js file and then search for paint at the end and add the following :

image.png

Once you did that zip your extension back and load it.

kaiser_dias
Contributor
Contributor

I did as you said, @gbommisetti  and now it's working perfectly.

Thank you so much!!!!!

georgio_hb
Contributor III
Contributor III

Thanks a lot man! Searched all over the internet for a Side menu but couldn't find other than this one.

Now it's working perfectly after i edited as you said.

shyambutani
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

I believe this occurs due to the theme used in your QS App. This occurs because the theme of the QS app is setting the background colour of the filter as transparent but the font still remains grey. And because there is hardly any different in font colour and background colour, this problem occurs. To fix this either you can make the following change to style.css file:

add below code to it:

.qv-collapsed-listbox{
      background-color: rgb(255,255,255) !important; 

}
 or you can refer my git repo: git 
Keep in mind that there were couple of more issues related to overlapping for which I had implemented a possible fix and a workaround as well. All can be found in Git repo.

Regards,
Shyam
georgio_hb
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello, 

Note that using your latest Extension, Sense Classic Theme still gives a grey glitch.

How to fix it ?

shyambutani
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @georgio_hb,

1. Can you please confirm that it is the same issue that is highlighted in the original question? or else provide a fresh screenshot? 
  2. Also please check if your app is using the correct extension or not? you can check it in developer tools in chrome> Source>extensions>"your extension name". 
  3. Make sure that the previous version of QS Side Menu is not listed there. There should be only one QS Side Menu.
  4. For further confirming that you are using the correct version, you can compare the code in qvSlideMenu.js file of your app vs the one which is intended (From Github)

I have provided screenshots that might help to check the above points.

If you still find this issue please let me know.

Thanks,

Shyam

Make sure the extension getting used in AppMake sure the extension getting used in AppWorking fineWorking fine

masilabalu
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi,

Not visible while using More then one field qs side menu, in May 2021 version.

anyone please help me, thanks