Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_CD_
Contributor III
Contributor III

QVD header description => CreatorDoc

Hi all !

Can we find somewhere the description of different table/field when we look at QVD header ? (when loading in XML)

My question is particulary for the field CreatodDoc. I saw that in QlikView it was the App that generate the QVD.

Is it the same for Qlik Sense ? I look at many QVD header but the ID didn't match to any App ID. I check for User (why not) or Task (why not too)... And no match too.

Thx

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

hi @_CD_ 

It is Qlik Sense app id which was used to store it.

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1716555116805.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

hi @_CD_ 

It is Qlik Sense app id which was used to store it.

Lech_Miszkiewicz_0-1716555116805.png

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Just to add to it I normally connect via API to QSR (just like monitoring apps are) and from there you can obtain names of the apps alongside IDs so then you can have more easy to read information

cheers

_CD_
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi !

And I verify this in QMC before asking the question. Without success... BUT... It seems I check QVD created by 2 apps that no longer exists today 😑

So it's what I thought. It's cool .Thx