cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AZillSCH
Contributor
Contributor

Variable for type of reload

Is there a variable which changes depending on how an app is reloaded?

I would like to set CreateSearchIndexOnReload to 1, when an app is reloaded by a task and to 0 otherwise.

BR

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

using monitoring apps you can obtain from them script and requirements on how to connect to QSR database via api from where you can obtain information where your app is - is it published in stream or is it in your work space. Base on that you can set variables. 

That is the method I am using. 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

using monitoring apps you can obtain from them script and requirements on how to connect to QSR database via api from where you can obtain information where your app is - is it published in stream or is it in your work space. Base on that you can set variables. 

That is the method I am using. 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

by the way - my previous comment is based on assumption that I would reload apps via hub only in my work space otherwise tasks would run apps in pusblished streams