Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
M_Matt
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Cloud Visualisation Bundle Pivot - Hover Over Row Highlighting CSS Injection

Seeking some guidance.

The new Visualisation Bundle Pivot released in December has enabled me to close out a long standing project, getting a group of users to migrate away from a legacy system straight into Qlik Cloud and feedback has been great.

However, with the Bundle Pivot I am struggling with the option to highlight a row on Hover Over, the standard option seems to have been omitted.

Previously I had applied this in a CSS injection via the Multi KPI as I didn't want it hiding Cell Based conditional formatting (applied to Background Colour Expressions) but this is no longer working either. My knowledge of CSS is non-existent.

The following script does the trick with regards to the standard Pivot and I'm looking to replicate the same for the Bundle Pivot:

---------------------------

tr:hover {
background-color: #4477aa !important; /* Change the background color to blue when hovering over the row */
color: white !important; /* Change the font color to white when hovering over the row */
}

---------------------------

Is anyone able to advise if it is possible and if so what changes I may need to make to the script.

Thanks,

M@

Labels (2)
1 Reply
ElisaF
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello Matt,

You found the solution for CSS injection style on the new Pivot Table object (Dec 2023). I have the same problem.  The CSS applied to the standard pivot object no longer applies to the new pivot table.

Unfortunately, there is no option to Highlight rows on hover in the new pivot object.

Thank you in advance for your support,