Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colinh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Qlik GeoAnalytics base?

Hi all

In the new Pricing & Packaging document for Qlik Sense there is mention of Qlik Sense Enterprise now including Qlik GeoAnalytics® base.

Can anyone tell me what GeoAnalytics base is?  Is it just a new name for the standard Sense maps, or are some of the basic features of GeoAnalytics being incorporated into Sense Enterprise.  If so, is there any documentation available on which features?

Thanks

1 Solution
14 Replies
YoussefBelloum
Champion
Champion

Hi,

Maybe mto‌ can answer you on this

dbz
Employee
Employee

Hi Colin, If you are a Qlik partner, We have a document in Partner Portlal.. 

colinh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi Doraliz

I am a partner.  I've looked in the Partner Portal but I couldn't find anything regarding the base version, just regular GeoAnalytics.  Can you send me a link or let me know where in the Partner Portal I can find that.

Thanks

dbz
Employee
Employee

Sure!! follow the link.. the name of the document is; 2018 Pricing and Packaging to Win - Partner FAQ - Feb. 2018 Pricelist, and on March 21th, we will have a webex about the updates across the Qlik product family (you can see in upcoming webinars)

https://partners.qlik.com/content/filesTemp/E64023691A/CCF841CED66F13DD897C44D3C978E17B3501/FileLibr...

If you need more details about Geoanalytics let me know.

colinh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thanks for the document, I have seen that already though.  Unless I'm missing something I don't think it tells me what I need.

What I am looking for specifically is the features of Qlik GeoAnalytics base, that is going to be included with Qlik Sense Enterprise.  How is it different from the full version of Geo Analytics?

From the document:

New packaging for Qlik Sense Enterprise will bundle the capabilities of the following products into the user price for Qlik Sense Enterprise:

─ Qlik Qlik GeoAnalytics® base

But there is no further detail about what GeoAnalytics base is.

Thanks

colinh
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Great, thanks Doraliz, that is exactly what I was looking for.

dbz
Employee
Employee

...see you in Qonnections

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Guys - (Thanks Youssef for tagging me.) - I see you got your answer - great teamwork - the power of the community!

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik