Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lpiot
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Sense Business - shared spaces & limits

Hi,

We are using Qlik Sense Business at our university. 

By the end of January my students have their exam and one part will be executed in Qlik. So I have created a shared space in Qlik where I have added an app. The task of the students will be to create a sheet. So every student will create their own sheet in the same app.

My questions are:

• Approximately 34 students will create on the same time  in the same app a sheet. Will this be an issue?
  • When they create their sheet, will they be able to see each other’s sheets during the exam? If so, how can I solve this?

• How can the students go to the shared space? Because I tested already a few times with my colleague and when my colleague goes to her personal URL, she cannot see my shared space. But when she goes via the link in the mail, where she was invited to my space, she can see and access the shared space. So it's correct that I need to give my students only the link that is mentioned in the mail to enter the shared space?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
martinpohl
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

Hi,

one app can only be edited by one user at the same time in personal stream.

You can publish the app to a stream so many users can create their own sheet at the same time.

After that they have to publish their own sheet so other users can see their published sheet.

You can forbit that other users can see this sheet except yourself (maybe you can create a security rule for that, never tested before).

Regards