Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Qlik Sense: Changing color in combo chart line while keeping bar color assigned based on expression

Hi,

I've added an image below of a combo chart that has color codes in the bars based on a dimension in an expression. The problem is that the same colors are also applied to the line, making the line hard to visualize. Can the colors in the line be updated to a different color so that the line becomes clearer? Black would be ideal. Can the colors in the line also be thicker so that the line becomes more visible? I'm fairly new to Qlik Sense and haven't found a way to update the line color without removing the assigned bar colors. We need to keep the colors in the bar chart in place.

Thanks for any feedback on this!

Qlik Community Qu.JPG

Labels (1)
5 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi

to the best of my knowledge , you can't create a diffrent colors expression to the lines and bars

alematex
Partner - Contributor III

I have the same Problem, Is any update guys?

robyn369
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

You can add a master measure and assign a color to it, and then use the master measure in the chart. Dont forget to keep the 'color' settings under 'appearance' as default.

alematex

You Need to do different master measures for each color instead of one:

1.- Measure1 equal bars (lightblue)

2.- Mesure2  equal bars (blue)

3.- Measure3 equal bars (orange)

4.- Measure4 equal line (black)

Color by library colors

And use Stacked type of bars

Example with 3 measures:

1.- Measure 1= if(Condition>=0,Sales) color Green