Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
walkasia
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Sense Desktop - "Connection Lost"

All -

We have Qlik Sense Desktop (April 2019) running on several PCs in our office.  However, one of them is consistently receiving a "Connection Lost" error (see below for full error).  We have reinstalled Desktop.  I have searched the knowlege bases, but the only article I can find references the "Qlik Sense Server" and a "Proxy file".  (https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Fix/Qlik-Fix-How-to-Fix-Connection-Lost-Error/ta-p/1544934)   We do not have a QlikSense server.  We are simple on-off Desktop installations.  Can anyone offer any guidance into what might be causing this problem and how to resolve it for a simple Desktop implementation?

Full error:  "Connection lost.  Make sure that QLik Sense is running properly.  If your session has timed out due to inactivity, refresh to continue working"

Thanks in advance!

- Gwen

3 Replies
mtamni
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello @walkasia ,

I am facing the same issue on desktop, did you find any solution ? 

Best Regards,

Mehdi

walkasia
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Mehdi -

I do not recall how we solved this problem or if we solved this problem.   We have sinced moved to the cloud based enterprise edition of Qlik, so we no longer use desktop.  Sorry I cannot help... I know how frustrating these types of problems are!

Best of luck!

- Gwen (walkasia)