Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Qlik Sense SaaS + Linkedin Connectivity

Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing great! I am creating this thread because I'd like to know if you have connected Qlik Sense to Linkedin to fetch candidate data, such as title, gender, masters, among other characteristics. I have created a connection but it just shows me my profile information. Do I have to request different permission to access this information? 

These are my current scopes none of which, in my opion, will get me the information I need

Rolando_Montero_0-1634665097581.png

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello @Vinay_B , we had a meeting today with a person from Linkedin and it turned out to be that we need that partnership you told me about in order for us to fetch the data we need from the API. She told us that just a few companies have been accepted. Basically, you can apply but you then will become a candidate waiting to be accepted or rejected. If you are accepted; however, you will get access to a mirror database which means you have reached the highest level of integration with Linkedin. 

These are the partners they have so far:

https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/ats-partners#all

And this is the form you need to fill out to apply for the partnership

http://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/product-update/recruiting-and-candidate-search-tool/in...

Best regards and thanks for your help

View solution in original post

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Rolando_Montero 

Thank you for updating the details. It will be useful for others who are looking for this option.

Have a good weekend!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Rolando_Montero 

Qlik SaaS does support connecting to LinkedIn. Please see the below resources:

I hope this helps!

If this resolves your query, please click on "Accept as Solution" for confirmation. Thanks!
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi there,

Yes, it does support Rest connectivity, but the problem is that I do not get the information I need. I need to get data from all the candidates that apply for any jobs.  I do not know if anyone has tried this connection before and has fetched this sort of data from the API.

Regards

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Rolando_Montero I had a check with some experts and it seems like LinkedIn carefully guards their APIs. Few people have tried collecting the data as you mentioned and the permission is always denied for them.

My reach on this subject ends here. Sorry for that. Try checking with LinkedIn or maybe someone else can help.

Thanks and Have a nice day!

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hey @Rolando_Montero Just got an update that it might help if you have some kind of LinkedIn partner account for you to retrieve data as you asked.

Please check on that as well.

Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hi there!

First of all, thanks a bunch for your kindness. Actually, tomorrow, I have a meeting with a person from Linkedin. I have read that yes, you need to be a partner and fill up a form for Linkedin to approve. Then, I may assume you get access to the data you need.  

Tomorrow, I'll come back to you based on what they tell me. It may be useful for anybody who wants to do this with Qlik. 

Vinay_B
Support
Support

@Rolando_Montero 

You are most welcome!

Do keep me posted and I can try to help in any way I can.

Good luck!

Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello @Vinay_B , we had a meeting today with a person from Linkedin and it turned out to be that we need that partnership you told me about in order for us to fetch the data we need from the API. She told us that just a few companies have been accepted. Basically, you can apply but you then will become a candidate waiting to be accepted or rejected. If you are accepted; however, you will get access to a mirror database which means you have reached the highest level of integration with Linkedin. 

These are the partners they have so far:

https://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/ats-partners#all

And this is the form you need to fill out to apply for the partnership

http://business.linkedin.com/talent-solutions/product-update/recruiting-and-candidate-search-tool/in...

Best regards and thanks for your help

Vinay_B
Support
Support

Hi @Rolando_Montero 

Thank you for updating the details. It will be useful for others who are looking for this option.

Have a good weekend!