Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jade_Earley
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense: Storing CSV to SharePoint

Good morning

I have written an app which, as the final command, stores the table as a CSV into a local folder:

STORE
[Field Names Here]...
FROM DataTable INTO [lib://[Local Filepath Here].csv](txt, delimiter is ', ');

I would like to store this into SharePoint instead.  QlikSense has full access to this SharePoint account and I have also set the destination up as a Data Connection.  When I do this, the app successfully runs, but the file is not stored in SharePoint.

The command looked like:

STORE
[Field Names Here]...
FROM DataTable INTO [lib://[SharePoint Data Connection Name Here].csv](txt, delimiter is ', ');

Can anyone offer some advice around this?

I am using Qlik Sense June 2020 Patch 15, if that helps.

Thank you!

Jade

7 Replies
PadmaPriya
Support
Support

Hello @Jade_Earley 

Please view the below article:

Loading data from files ‒ Qlik Sense on Windows

Thanks,

Padma Priya

Qlik Support

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Jade_Earley
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Padma

Thanks for your reply.  I might be missing something but I don't think this answers my question.

I would like to know how to store a CSV into SharePoint, not load one as advised by the article.

Thank you

Jade

marcusva
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

I have the same issue, any updates on this?

Is there any kind of tutorial or maybe a thread on how to properly connect and directly store/export data to Sharepoint via QlikSense or NPrinting?

Thanks

Jade_Earley
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Marcus, I'm still having the same issue and no response.  I am raising a ticket to Qlik Support directly and I will post the solution here once I have tested.

tarteflambee
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi Jade, Community,

Does someone found a solution?

Karthik_Parasa
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello @Jade_Earley  Did you find any solution on the approach?

rpennacchi
Contributor III
Contributor III

By the way you load and store files, I will assume you use Qlik Sense Enterprise On Premise.

You can do this:

1 - Install One Drive on the server that you store your QVD files.

2 - Create a connection folder on your App on the same physical path that your One Drive is installed.

3 - Store your CSV file on this path (One Drive syncronization will automatically upload the CSV file into your sharepoint folder)

Find me on linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rodrigo-pennacchi/