Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II

Qlik Sense: Waterfall chart default number formatting(Money) in Rupees?

Hi all,

In Qlik Sense September 2017 release, the default number formatting(Money) is in Rupees. Please see attached. As a workaround, I was able to replace the Rupee symbol by dollar($). Is this a known issue? Is there a way to change the default to $?

mto‌ any insights on this are appreciated!

Thank you,

Sujeet Shirude

2 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Sujeet - thanks for your question.

It gets that information from you locale settings / region settings:

Note mine in the US:

Are you using a browser - Qlik Sense Enterprise, Desktop Cloud?

Let me know.

Thanks

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
sujeet_shirude
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks for your quick response, Mike!

Yes, we have Qlik Sense enterprise. If I create a new app it works fine(shows in dollars) .

I noticed its an app specific issue. One of my colleague had created a report in DEV prior to the upgrade to Sept 2017 release  and it was showing dollars. Once he imported the it PROD after upgrade it showed default as Rupees. Not sure why it changed.

Regards,

Sujeet Shirude