Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aryasmank
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Web Connector not fetching all data from SharePoint.

Hi,

I'm fetching the SharePoint list through Qlik Web Connector. There are more than 5 rows in the list but the web connector only fetches 1 row. 

If anyone has any input please share.

Aryasmank_0-1671451127870.png

Aryasmank_2-1671451200190.png

Thanks,

Mayank

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Aryasmank
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi All,

The issue is resolved.

This is occurring due to the partial access that was provided to the Id I'm using.

After getting full access to the SharePoint list, now the data is fetching completely.

-Mayank

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Saurabh_K14999
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

Try checking if these are causing the issues -

1. The SharePoint list may be configured to only allow a single item to be displayed at a time. In this case, you will need to modify the list settings to allow multiple items to be displayed.

2. The Qlik Web Connector may be using a filter or query parameter that is limiting the results to a single row. You can check the configuration of the connector to see if any filters or query parameters have been specified.

Regards,

SK

Aryasmank
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

Thanks for the response. 

Now after I cleared the cache of the web connector, all the data is visible under the " Data Preview" tab, but it is not fetching in qlik sense load script. Only one is fetching there. 

If you have any inputs please help.

Aryasmank_0-1671627451843.png

Thanks.

Aryasmank
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi All,

The issue is resolved.

This is occurring due to the partial access that was provided to the Id I'm using.

After getting full access to the SharePoint list, now the data is fetching completely.

-Mayank