Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlie_bailey
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Web Connector

I am attempting to use the Qlik Web Connector to read .XLSX data from on-premise Share Point. Will the Outlook 365 Connector provide this capability? I am guessing it is more designed for accessing Office 365 data in the cloud.  I do not even think the service account I use has an Office 365 account.  Here is the error I am receiving when i attempt to authenticate.

charlie_bailey_0-1655147437071.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Asilo
Support
Support

@charlie_bailey please see the following article, Fetching data from files on SharePoint with Qlik Sense, it includes a number of methods for loading data from Sharepoint.

Admittedly some of these options only work for SharePoint 365 but there are options for the on-prem variant, the most reliable option, in my opinion, is to map the SharePoint document library as a network drive and then perform a normal load from file operation.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Nick_Asilo
Support
Support

@charlie_bailey please see the following article, Fetching data from files on SharePoint with Qlik Sense, it includes a number of methods for loading data from Sharepoint.

Admittedly some of these options only work for SharePoint 365 but there are options for the on-prem variant, the most reliable option, in my opinion, is to map the SharePoint document library as a network drive and then perform a normal load from file operation.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!