Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charlie_bailey
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Web Connector

I am attempting to use the Qlik Web Connector to read .XLSX data from on-premise Share Point. Will the Outlook 365 Connector provide this capability? I am guessing it is more designed for accessing Office 365 data in the cloud.  I do not even think the service account I use has an Office 365 account.  Here is the error I am receiving when i attempt to authenticate.

charlie_bailey_0-1655147437071.png

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Nick_Asilo
Support
Support

@charlie_bailey please see the following article, Fetching data from files on SharePoint with Qlik Sense, it includes a number of methods for loading data from Sharepoint.

Admittedly some of these options only work for SharePoint 365 but there are options for the on-prem variant, the most reliable option, in my opinion, is to map the SharePoint document library as a network drive and then perform a normal load from file operation.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Nick_Asilo
Support
Support

@charlie_bailey please see the following article, Fetching data from files on SharePoint with Qlik Sense, it includes a number of methods for loading data from Sharepoint.

Admittedly some of these options only work for SharePoint 365 but there are options for the on-prem variant, the most reliable option, in my opinion, is to map the SharePoint document library as a network drive and then perform a normal load from file operation.

Help users find answers! Don't forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!