Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
h2bi
Partner - Contributor III

Qlik skips similar values when doing joins

So i have a master table in which i joined some dimension tables

First i have a dimension table

h2bi_0-1704796293685.png

which i inner joined to another dim table

h2bi_1-1704796380489.png

So now i have 1 dim table, i left joined it to the master table:

h2bi_2-1704796472139.png

So now i have a big master table sModulo (P.S: the master table contains more columns that i didn't show in this post)

The problem is in this table Qlik when there are for example 2 fields that share the same values in 5 columns out of 20 columns in total, like the columns Office, Price, Payment method, Nationality and Nationality ID, it takes 1 field and skips the others, and in another case it takes only the first field and skips the rest doesn't include them

What is the problem exactly? does it have a realtion with the type of joins i am using? any suggestions please

Thanks

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
h2bi
Author

Hello, now i know what was the issue, when placing a table in a sheet and adding the columns if the columns have the same values Qlik shows them as 1, so to resolve that i needed to add another column Transaction number which contains different values so now Qlik is showing them all !!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

I think the problem might be with your use of "IntervalMatch", I can't see where your matchfield ("Date") is coming from, it needs to be loaded before you compare it to you period start and ends, which I presume to be [Fecha desde] and [Fecha hasta]. Is there a table you load with the "Date" column before you load Terminal_TMP?

h2bi
Author

Hello, yes i loaded the master table before them which contains Date column and looks like this:

h2bi_0-1704876093006.png

h2bi
Author

Hello, now i know what was the issue, when placing a table in a sheet and adding the columns if the columns have the same values Qlik shows them as 1, so to resolve that i needed to add another column Transaction number which contains different values so now Qlik is showing them all !!

Rodj
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Ah yes, I should have thought that might be the issue but wasn't sure given
the script snippet. All good.
h2bi
Author

Thank you!