Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arusanah
Creator II
Creator II

Qliksense UI help

Hi Qliker's,

I have a requirement to show data refresh date on "SHEET TITLE BAR".  I tried getting reload date in variable and display it with sheet title but it shows variable name and not the value.

so I wanted to know is it possible to get Reload() work on Sheet Title bar ? if yes , then please let me how . I would appreciate!!

14 Replies
jschrader
Contributor III
Contributor III

For small applications, I do let vVariable = today() in the load script. Then, I call the variable in Qlik Sense. For larger applications with a staging process, I do let vMaxDate = today() in stage one. Then, I create a inline table

ReloadTable:

Load * Inline [

ID, Value

1, '$(vMaxDate)'

]

;

store * from ReloadTable into [file path]

Then,  in the stage 3 application I load the table and do a peek function to set the reload variable

let vMaxDate = peek('MaxDate',-1,'Reload');

jschrader
Contributor III
Contributor III

Which version of Qlik Sense are you using?

arusanah
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Jerry ,

I already am using it in text object. But what I was trying to see is if we can get it on " MY New Sheet " - bar . just trying to see if I can save some  space in real estate and use it for something else .  

jschrader
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am on the February 2018 release of Qlik Sense. If you are on an older version of Qlik Sense, then you will need to upgrade to get the fx in chart title. I do not remember when, but I believe there was a time when you could not use formulas to rename the sheet title.

fullview.PNG

premvihari
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Goto  sheet properties
and  in title expression try as below

='XXXX as on '&Reloadtime()

Capture.PNG