Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arusanah
Creator II
Creator II

Qliksense UI help

Hi Qliker's,

I have a requirement to show data refresh date on "SHEET TITLE BAR".  I tried getting reload date in variable and display it with sheet title but it shows variable name and not the value.

so I wanted to know is it possible to get Reload() work on Sheet Title bar ? if yes , then please let me how . I would appreciate!!

14 Replies
jschrader
Contributor III
Contributor III

For small applications, I do let vVariable = today() in the load script. Then, I call the variable in Qlik Sense. For larger applications with a staging process, I do let vMaxDate = today() in stage one. Then, I create a inline table

ReloadTable:

Load * Inline [

ID, Value

1, '$(vMaxDate)'

]

;

store * from ReloadTable into [file path]

Then,  in the stage 3 application I load the table and do a peek function to set the reload variable

let vMaxDate = peek('MaxDate',-1,'Reload');

jschrader
Contributor III
Contributor III

Which version of Qlik Sense are you using?

arusanah
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Jerry ,

I already am using it in text object. But what I was trying to see is if we can get it on " MY New Sheet " - bar . just trying to see if I can save some  space in real estate and use it for something else .  

jschrader
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am on the February 2018 release of Qlik Sense. If you are on an older version of Qlik Sense, then you will need to upgrade to get the fx in chart title. I do not remember when, but I believe there was a time when you could not use formulas to rename the sheet title.

fullview.PNG

premvihari
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Goto  sheet properties
and  in title expression try as below

='XXXX as on '&Reloadtime()

Capture.PNG