Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pranav56
Contributor
Contributor

Represent evolution index on line graph

Hi,
I am looking to put Evolution Index for a pharmaceutical company on a line graph. I am able to show in table using below formula -

( 1 + (Current Year Month data - Previous Year Month data)/Previous Year Month data)*100 / ( 1 +Total(Current Year Month data- Previous Year Month data)/ Total(Previous Year Month Data))*100

Now I have only data for 25 months only.

I need to use the above formula to put it on graph and show 12 months data. I have created a dimension MTH having 25 months data and Month Index having numbers 1 to 25.

Please provide a solution for it and provide the required formula.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

Hi @Pranav56 

I think you can use a bit of Set Analysis in your formula to keep only the latest 12 months. Something like this should work:

{$<MTH = {">=(month(now()-12)<= Month(now())"}>}

I would suggest you to have a look at what Set Analysis can do for you. There are nice guides in the community, like here.

You can also have a look at the Help page.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up ! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Andrea_Bertazzo
Support
Support

Hi @Pranav56 

I think you can use a bit of Set Analysis in your formula to keep only the latest 12 months. Something like this should work:

{$<MTH = {">=(month(now()-12)<= Month(now())"}>}

I would suggest you to have a look at what Set Analysis can do for you. There are nice guides in the community, like here.

You can also have a look at the Help page.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up ! 🙂