Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aswinnar
Partner - Contributor III

Restricting to first visit

I have a requirement where I need to show a graph of the number of new visits per month for a study

So for a Study A, for visits we have to use the visit types which are shown as:

V0 

V1

V2

V3

V4

V0 for example would be the new visits that I am needing to use for my chart. Other studies have different visit types for new visits like T0, or V1. What expression can I use to show the count of the first visit type? 

For example, for study A if I take count of v0 for Jan I should get 24, but with the expression that I am using: 

=Count({$<visittype={$(=min(visittype))}>}visittype)

I am getting 0, not 24. Is there something wrong with the expression that I am using? 

Labels (2)
10 Replies
aswinnar
Author

Hi @MayilVahanan , 

I have attached an excel sheet of the expected values for the visitytpe for 2020 only, as that is what we are needing for the requirement. 

I believe the issue might be with the expression itself as I have tried with other expressions and I am getting all the studies in the line chart. It seems only with this expression it is causing error with the chart, though the expression is yielding the correct results. 

I have also tried your expression and I am getting straight lines for all studies. 

Appreciate all the help so far, thank you 🙂