Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarlyPharma
Contributor II
Contributor II

Risk Heatmap

Hello,

I am looking for a solution (without using a Qlik Branch extension) to create Risk Heatmaps. I have managed to develop a tool using a pivot table, which dispays the total counts of risks in each grid section.

Measure:

Count ({1} Aggr ( Count ( CaseID ), Impact, Likelihood)) * Count(CaseID)

CarlyPharma_1-1619106407868.jpeg

I would now like to display the response progress for an individual risk, which shows three locations on the grid. E.g.

CarlyPharma_0-1619106296086.png

Is it possible to display the three points (could be X/0 instead of dots etc). Can someone help me with the formula?

Or does anyone have any better solutions for displaying risk management data?

Thank you for your help!

Carly 

4 Replies
Dalton_Ruer
Support
Support

Depending on what version of Qlik Sense you are using, there is an actual Heatmap chart available in the Qlik Visualization bundle so you don't have to use a 3rd party extension. It will not allow you to overlay points on it. 

Dalton_Ruer_0-1619115263351.png

As far fetched as it may seem you could use a custom map with the 16 cells. It won't display the counts, but would color just like a Heatmap, and you could then have a point layer and a line layer. 

CarlyPharma
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hello,

Unfortunately I am not looking for a traditional heatmap which is coloured based on the count. It needs to be coloured based on the grid position and just display the count.

Thank you,

Carly 

eddie_wagt
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Syahfira_Zakaria
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hi Carly,

May I know how you managed to make the background color on the pivot table ?

It would be helpful as I need to build the risk heatmap for my team.

Thank you very much.