Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PabloMC
Contributor II
Contributor II

Sense Custom Theme in Stories

Hi everyone!

I'm having problems with Custom themes and stories.

In Qlik Sense Feb 2020 we used custom theme. We have some stories with objects and when we export it to pdf or ppt, the exported file used the custom theme well.

Now we are in Qlik Sense Apr 2020 and exported files doesn't apply well the theme. Sometimes you get a gray square around objects, other times the text colour changes...

There is an image attached with the difference between exports in differents Qlik Sense versions but same app and same Custom Theme.

Does anyone have this problem? Is Themes supported in April version?

Thanks!

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@PabloMC Are you current on patches for Apr 2020 release?  It appears Patch 10 is the latest release for that track, I would recommend applying the latest patch if you have not already to see if that takes care of things, otherwise I would say submit this to support as a defect, as it seems to be something wrong somewhere here, I am just hoping it may have already been caught and fixed.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@PabloMC Are you current on patches for Apr 2020 release?  It appears Patch 10 is the latest release for that track, I would recommend applying the latest patch if you have not already to see if that takes care of things, otherwise I would say submit this to support as a defect, as it seems to be something wrong somewhere here, I am just hoping it may have already been caught and fixed.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.