Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgrobben
Contributor II
Contributor II

Show [0] for dates without values

I have a table on a sheet which displays the values per day of the month. As a dimension i use a master calendar which shows all the days within a specific time frame (f.e. 01-06-2020 till 30-06-2020). As a measure I have the following expression:

Count({<TransactieType = {'OpnameMut'}, [OPNMUT.CoronaTestStatus] = {'P'}, HerkomstInstelling = {'nb'}>}Distinct OpnameNummer)

This gives me a result as shown in the attachment. As you can see the dates between [06-06-2020] and [24-06-2020] are missing because there is no data that can be found. Is there a way to show the dates and show 0-values as a result?

Any help is much appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sgrobben
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Found the solution already, is it done by using the relative simple expression:

Count({<TransactieType = {'OpnameMut'}, [OPNMUT.CoronaTestStatus] = {'P'}, HerkomstInstelling = {'nb'}>}Distinct OpnameNummer)

+(0*Count({<TransactieType = {'OpnameMut'}, Datum = {"<=$(vBeginDatumToday)"}, HerkomstInstelling = {'nb'}>}Distinct OpnameNummer))

View solution in original post

1 Reply
sgrobben
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Found the solution already, is it done by using the relative simple expression:

+(0*Count({<TransactieType = {'OpnameMut'}, Datum = {"<=$(vBeginDatumToday)"}, HerkomstInstelling = {'nb'}>}Distinct OpnameNummer))