Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgrobben
Contributor II
Contributor II

Show [0] for dates without values

I have a table on a sheet which displays the values per day of the month. As a dimension i use a master calendar which shows all the days within a specific time frame (f.e. 01-06-2020 till 30-06-2020). As a measure I have the following expression:

Count({<TransactieType = {'OpnameMut'}, [OPNMUT.CoronaTestStatus] = {'P'}, HerkomstInstelling = {'nb'}>}Distinct OpnameNummer)

This gives me a result as shown in the attachment. As you can see the dates between [06-06-2020] and [24-06-2020] are missing because there is no data that can be found. Is there a way to show the dates and show 0-values as a result?

Any help is much appreciated!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sgrobben
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Found the solution already, is it done by using the relative simple expression:

Count({<TransactieType = {'OpnameMut'}, [OPNMUT.CoronaTestStatus] = {'P'}, HerkomstInstelling = {'nb'}>}Distinct OpnameNummer)

+(0*Count({<TransactieType = {'OpnameMut'}, Datum = {"<=$(vBeginDatumToday)"}, HerkomstInstelling = {'nb'}>}Distinct OpnameNummer))

View solution in original post

1 Reply
sgrobben
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Found the solution already, is it done by using the relative simple expression:

+(0*Count({<TransactieType = {'OpnameMut'}, Datum = {"<=$(vBeginDatumToday)"}, HerkomstInstelling = {'nb'}>}Distinct OpnameNummer))