Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Marco
Partner - Contributor III

Store QVD in Amazon S3

Hi all,
in Qlik Cloud I created a data connection to Amazon S3. In the connection I have set "Access Key", "Secret Key", "Region" and "Bucket name".
So far, so good; I can correctly load the data of all files contained in the bucket.
Now, the problem is storing qvd. Which parameter should I set in "SSE header value (for use with STORE command only)" of the data connection?
Where Can I retrieve this information in Amazon S3? And what kind of encryption should I set in the bucket properties?

Regards,
Marco

Labels (1)
5 Replies
-AA
Contributor III
Contributor III

I am also looking for the same but couldn't find the solution yet. About SSE header value it is mentioned at https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Web_Storage_Provider_Connectors_help/Content/C... 

Let me know if you find something to make this work. 

Best Regards,

Amit Arya 

christianjmz
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi @Marco and @-AA , I'm facing the same issue. Were you able to find a solution for this?

I'm able to connect to S3 but there is an error when trying to store a file in it ("Cannot open file").

Thanks, 
Christian

-AA
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi @christianjmz  

Try store statement as: store test into [lib://SpaceName:Connection Name to S3/S3 Folder Name/test.qvd];

In connection use AES256 as SSE header value. 

If above setting don't work than try to check and elevate the rights on S3 bucket.

Let me know if this works

Thanks,

Amit 

digimech

I'm getting the same error while executing the Store Command on Qlik Sense. How can we add the SSE value in connection string.

If SSE header value is not empty, valid values are:

• aws:kms
  • AES256

Can anyone help with the format.