___Type 01d $$$$

___Type 01e $$$$

__Type 02 $$$

___Type 02a $$$$

___Type 02b $$$$

___Type 02c $$$$

___Type 02d $$$$

___Type 02e $$$$

A hierarchical estruture of values , but I need a good graph foi visualization.

Thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Benoit_C
Support
Support

Hello @Pdmotta,

If you’re looking for a free way to create an organogram chart in Qlik Sense, you can use the org chart visualization that is included in the Visualization bundle (Org chart | Qlik Sense on Windows Help). This visualization allows you to create organization charts from data with a tree structure and navigate through the hierarchy by expanding and collapsing the tree.

Regards,

Benoit

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Benoit_C
Support
Support

Hi @Pdmotta,

For visualizing hierarchical data like the one you described, a treemap could be a good option. It allows you to display hierarchical data in a nested format, with each level of the hierarchy represented by a different color or shade. This makes it easy to see the relationship between different levels of the hierarchy and to compare the values associated with each category. You could also consider using a stacked bar chart to display the data, with each level of the hierarchy represented by a different segment of the bar or column.

Regards,

Benoit

Pdmotta
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks , but I need something like an organogram 

I found this one but it not free.

Benoit_C
Support
Support

Hello @Pdmotta,

If you’re looking for a free way to create an organogram chart in Qlik Sense, you can use the org chart visualization that is included in the Visualization bundle (Org chart | Qlik Sense on Windows Help). This visualization allows you to create organization charts from data with a tree structure and navigate through the hierarchy by expanding and collapsing the tree.

Regards,

Benoit

Pdmotta
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank a lot, I´l try them.