Qlik Community

App Development

Discussion board where members can learn more about Qlik Sense App Development and Usage.

Announcements
QlikWorld 2022, LIVE in Denver CO., May 16-19, 2022. REGISTER NOW TO RECEIVE EARLY BIRD PRICING
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mmj3
Contributor II
Contributor II

Suppress Zero-Values Chart QlikView to QlikSense

Hello,

I am in the process of converting some of my QlikView files to QlikSense.

One of my reports in QlikView uses a great deal of line charts, with the Suppress Zero-Values option.

I can not find an option that replicates this like QlikView does. Anybody know where this exists?

I have attached a screenshot of what I am referring to in QlikView.

mmj3_0-1629222239617.png

 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vegar
MVP
MVP

Strange. You might also need to adjust how you present missing values in the Apperance-Presentation object property pane. In the third graph in my sample below I've set the sow missing as connections. 

 

Vegar_1-1629269173265.png

 

I am also attaching my sample qvf file.

Plees ekskuse my Swenglish and or Norweglish spelling misstakes

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Vegar
MVP
MVP

It is found in the Add-ons section of the properties section.

Vegar_0-1629227106481.png

 

Plees ekskuse my Swenglish and or Norweglish spelling misstakes
mmj3
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Vegar  I appreciate the response! However, this does not work. Please see the snapshot provided below. Every dip is a 0 value. 

mmj3_1-1629228846559.png

 

Vegar
MVP
MVP

Strange. You might also need to adjust how you present missing values in the Apperance-Presentation object property pane. In the third graph in my sample below I've set the sow missing as connections. 

 

Vegar_1-1629269173265.png

 

I am also attaching my sample qvf file.

Plees ekskuse my Swenglish and or Norweglish spelling misstakes

View solution in original post

mmj3
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@Vegar  Using an if statement to make the zeros null, combined with the changing the Missing Values to connections worked! Thanks again!