Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tanalex
Creator II
Creator II

The following error occurred: Cannot open file:

This is really bothering me.  Below is my code.  Loading a spread sheet, which loads fine, but I cannot STORE a QVD into the same folder, or any other data connections for that matter.  I have searched and some suggestions are to restart the server.  Really?  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

tblAllAccounts:
LOAD
AccountID,
AccountName,
AccountNumber,
Block
FROM [lib://QlikWarehouseRoot/Applications\DataExtractScripts\ESSBASE\RailRepair\Accounts.xlsx]
(ooxml, embedded labels, table is Accounts)
WHERE(Len(Trim(AccountNumber)) <> 0);

STORE tblAllAccounts INTO 'lib://QlikWarehouseRoot/Applications\DataExtractScripts\ESSBASE\RailRepair\1.qvd' (qvd);

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tanalex
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Figured it out.  Our Qlik Sense service account only has READ_ONLY permissions to the Qlik View publishing server, where the folders/connections reside.  Just had to request WRITE access to the one folder and all is well.  Hope this helps someone.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Tanalex
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Figured it out.  Our Qlik Sense service account only has READ_ONLY permissions to the Qlik View publishing server, where the folders/connections reside.  Just had to request WRITE access to the one folder and all is well.  Hope this helps someone.